Rap/Real name Marvel. Marvel Saffold to be exact, I was Born In Palm Beach County Florida, in 1983 on December 30, Raised in Riviera Beach Florida (Da Raw). I started writing music in the sixth grade.
Although at the time, I wasn’t opt on putting my writing in music form, I was more into Football and Basketball, playing in an organized league since I was six years old. My skill set as a natural born athlete and my competitive nature naturally put me above the average kids in my age range. I had a real connection to Sports and played the game with passion every time that I touched the ball.
Yet, I was also in love with discovering my Artistic abilities; such as my drawing skills. In school I used to draw pictures and sell them for a Quarter or 2 to my peers. Pretty much making snacks and Lilly Dilly (Neighborhood Italian Ice) money lol.
All in all as I was as a kid, I still am multi talented. I’m just a person that try to take full advantage of my duality. Over the years I’ve realized that trying to display all of Gifts at once tend to slow me down, I can really spread myself thin not putting 100% in to one thing at a time. 10% of 10 different things does not make it 100.
Over time I’ve grown to realize that I needed to concentrate on one thing and ease through the others, so I decided Art and making Music was my passion above all my other Gifts from God. My patience skills over the years have really help me to become the Artist that I am today. I still remember the first time I recorded a song. I was in the seventh Grade and I forgot the occasion, but one day my lovely mother Pamela Marie Sephes (R.I.P) came home with a karaoke machine.
I was elated to be able to record my Voice and play it back. Without proper recording equipment and instrumentals–I made due with what I had; I turned on the microphone, sat it on my dresser, put a blank Tape in Side 1 and recorded myself rapping and beating on the dresser lmao. When I think about it, that was makeshift af, but hey that determination got me to contribute over 13 Independent Recording Projects to the World up to date, they are my Legacy. Now a days I’m rapping and networking with the big boys, so I’m happy with what I’ve accomplished up to date, but I’m far from being satisfied–therefor the grind must continue!
At times; some may hear me proclaim that I am a pioneer in my City. When I say that, it’s not me saying that I’m better than any other Artists before Me or after. I listen to them all and I like what they’re doing. My proclamation really speaks to my overall Discography, the work that I’ve personally put in over the years and contributed to the World, my City, Hip Hop and Music in general.
- “How I Live Is How I Live” 2000- 2001 Indie
- “Da Game Dun Flipped” 2002-2003 (Tripple Gold Ent.)
- “Thugz Cant Cry” 2004
- “I Am Da 1” 2005- 2006
- “A Legend’s Dream” V. 1-2 2007
- “Da Wake Up Mixtape” 2007
- “Back On Dat G Shyt” Da Mixtape 2008-2009
- “Welcum 2 My Wurl” 2010-2011
- “I’m Gone Dumb…I Need A Tutor” 2013
- “Ashes L.P” 2013
- “Misunderstood” Mixtape 2014
- “Untitled: Accepting Ideas From God” 2015
- “Timeless L.P” 2016
- “Once Upon A Time” 2018
- “GOAT – Greatest Of All Time” 2018
- Tripple Gold/ Dubz City
- Blood Related/Bloodline $
- Digi Ent./ Streets Affiliated V.1-2
- Fuckn wit me (Back an dat g shyt mixtape)
- My hood (promo)
- I’m bout dat ( I’m gone dumb…I need a tutor da mixtape)
- Out da ghetto ft. Go Getta Committee /coming soon
- Clothes Off ft. J Melod /coming soon(I’m gone dumb…I need a tutor mixtape)
- All da way up 561 ft. J mo/coming soon (I’m gone dumb…I need a tutor da)
- I’ll be lien ft. Ace /coming soon(Welcum 2 my wurl)
- Slip /coming soon (Welcum 2 my wurl)
- Smoke ft. Swerv/coming soon (I’m gone dumb…I need a tutor)
- Father’s Days
- Bring The City Out
Through all of the heartbreaks, blood sweat and tears, all of the bullshit from fake ass people I mistakenly placed in my life, I still do me and I keep it pushing. My Story is about perseverance and overcoming the obstacles that Life throws your way. I Love all of my fans and followers, I not only hope, but I pray that you support me and persevere yourself, whatever Life is throwing your way right now–I want you to hang in there and keep pushing! You will make it.